Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Awkward situations

As a girl teenager, we read mags like Seventeen and Teen Beat, etc. They would always have stories about a young girl being mortified by something (either a Mother presesnt during a "date" to the movies or accidently belching in class). Well I figure as an adult, the so called mortifying experiences are quite funny. For example, Marshall and I were watching Family Guy (the funny cartoon and not depressing movie) last night. One part made me laugh so hard that I farted. The fart itself sounded more like a car horn than anything. Anyway, I at first sneaked a peek at his face (to see if he was embarassed or grossed out, etc). When we looked eye-to-eye, we both busted up laughing. Hurrah for immature adults!

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

hahahaha, you farted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home