Monday, April 21, 2008

Pope-a-lopa

So the Pope visited New York City this past weekend. I tried to get into the church to see him, but alas I am not Catholic and therefore did not know the secret handshake. Actually they blocked off the whole Pope-mobile route up 5th avenue, and you had to have a ticket even to stand on the street 15 deep in spectators. Again, no ticket for me, I failed the required “are you one of the faithful” question like “how big was Noah’s arc, how long did Jesus wander in the desert, what do you do with little boys, etc”. Okay, yes I am going to hell for including both a reference to our savior and child molestation in the same sentence.

Anyway, I was on the subway Saturday, and a group of religious fanatics were out in masses. A group of them were all crowded around the subway map. I guess they were in search of Christ. Ah ha ha ha. Seriously, I wonder if they FOUND Jesus! Enough, enough, I just hope they were shown the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home