Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm an Aunt.....and a bad influence


Chronologically speaking, this bit of news would fall between Hong Kong and Thailand, but I figured posting it now before I got knee deep in crazy Asia stories would be fine. My baby sister and husband of four years (or is it five) delivered a pointed headed little girl after 14 hours of labor. My mother has been begging for a grandchild(and although I offered to get knocked up out of wedlock to appease her) so I think this little girl has satisfied her. I can't wait to be "that Aunt" who gets her rock band concert t-shirts and teaches her bad words to repeat on the playground. It would make me so proud for her to walk up to her daddy (my brother-in-law) and ask "Daddy, what is a lesbian....Aunt Lindsay says they eat carpet, they won't eat me right" Well maybe when you are a little older sweetie.

Anyway, here are pictures of the tyke, pointy head and all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home